Friday, January 28, 2011

Baby Gardner part 2


For those of you haven't heard, or haven't been told quite yet, the newest baby Gardner wanted to wave its hand and say hello and that it is on its way. He or she had its first pictures taken today and it went really well. It seems we are destined to have long, skinny babies. I was supposed to be 12 weeks, but according to the length of the baby they are saying the baby is 14 and 1/2 weeks. Which would move my due date up to July, I tried to tell them we just make long babies, but they insisted that it had to be at least 14 weeks. Oh well. Of course these pictures make babies look like aliens, but I thought I would just share one that shows how spiritual this baby is going to be. Notice the baby is already is kneeling, ready for prayer. He or she will be coming sometime between July 28th (new due date) and August 6th (original due date).

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats! You could of said something when I was you in December! My friend is due July 29th!

Mindy said...

Yay! How exciting, congrats, Kathy!

Kathryn said...

Wahoo! Congratulations, Gardners!

Teeners said...

Congrats! So exciting!

Zach and Sarah said...

I vote for July 27th. It's a great day to be born. I should know. Congrats.

Deirdre Eagar said...

yea! hope the next few month go by quickly and you have a healthy baby!!

ashley & joe martin said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting!

Laura Beers said...

Congrats! Everytime I go to click on your blog I am waiting to see if you are pregnant. You two are such awesome parents!!

I am so excited for you!!!

Jayna said...

Congratulations Kathy! One of these days we need to get together and catch up. Hope you and your family are all doing well.