Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Kiddo!

Dear World,

A Questar maintenance man just came to my door. He was a nice older gentleman and as he was leaving he said, "Thanks Kiddo!" Bless him! Bless him! It was such a lovely reality check. Although I may have so many gray hairs coming in that I can't take the 30 minutes it would require to pluck them all and although after Grace the only weight I am losing is coming from the hair-loss on my head and although my memory is getting so bad that I lost my wallet twice this week, I am still a kiddo!!! Little kids look at me like I'm Methuselah, but older people see me as so young. I love that.

I think I'm going to go help myself to a fruit snack and dance around the living room to MaryKate's Chipmunk version of Single Ladies!

Love,
Kathy the Kiddo

P.S. Halloween pics are coming soon. We had such a great time!

1 comment:

Zach and Sarah said...

I went from being the same age as everyone in my ward (and sometimes even the "older and wiser" woman) to being very young in our new ward. It's nice being viewed as young again. (But I'm not going to lie, I miss being viewed as "wise" :-)